On 3/19/09 12:21 PM, Alex wrote:
> Yes, in one filter (filter 32) I've been watching, it was taking
> 90-120ms for what seemed like simple checks (action, editcount,
> difference in bytes), so I moved the editcount check last, in case it
> had to pull that from the DB. The time dropped to ~3ms, but a couple
> hours later with no changes to the order and its up to 20ms.

Well, a couple notes here:

The runtime of a filter will depend on what it's filtering -- large
pages or pages with lots of links are more likely to take longer.

It probably makes sense to give some min/max/mean/average times or
something... and a plot over time might be very helpful as well to help
filter out (or show up!) outliers.

-- brion