Hoi,
Do you agree with me that a font is superior when it has a better coverage?
In my opinion the only thing that really counts is that we support the
characters of the languages we support. All the rest is ballast preventing
us from fulfilling our primary objective.
Thanks,
       GerardM

2009/5/5 Aryeh Gregor
<simetrical+wikil...@gmail.com<simetrical%2bwikil...@gmail.com>