On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 9:02 PM, Platonides<platoni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think we should phrase it like "a better experience", or "you
> better use X". That's too much used.
> The user will say "I am using Internet Viewer 8000, there's no way this
> advanced browser failt to show it, it's their fault."
>
> I advocate a simply: You can [[install X]] to get native support. [[More
> info]]

"Native support" is gibberish to most users.  You need to say
something comprehensible if you want anyone to pay attention.  Like
"to get better video playback" instead of "to get native support".

Assuming that native support really is noticeably better.  Maybe we
could only suggest it if we detect that the playback is stuttering, or
suggest it more prominently if we detect that.  I assume Cortado can
detect that.  Are there noticeable advantages to native playback other
than better performance?