On 9/16/09 1:41 PM, Brion Vibber wrote:
> On 9/15/09 4:42 PM, br...@wikimedia.org wrote:
>> For those of you poking at the code, I've got the pre-deployment code
>> currently sitting in the wmf-deployment-work branch; this'll get folded
>> back over wmf-deployment when we're ready to go.
>
> I have now swapped the new branch in over wmf-deployment.

Updated tree is now on http://test.wikipedia.org/

We've sorted out the issue where you only got old JS and CSS on test now
too, so it should pretty much work. :) Please help bash at it for a few
minutes!

Note that updates to some extensions have been held back temporarily
pending further fixes:
* Collection
* ProofreadPage
* OggHandler
and the new JS2 code isn't enabled yet.

It shouldn't look too different for users yet until more of those things
start getting deployed. :)

-- brion