On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 6:31 PM, Schneelocke <schneelo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe we should do the same - introduce bugs that will cause subtle
> breakages on browsers we'd rather not go out of our way to
> specifically support any longer, and see if anyone'll actually
> complain. :)

People are really bad at complaining, especially web users.  We've had
prolonged obvious glitches which must have effected hundreds of
thousands of people and maybe we get a couple of reports.

Users appear to just hit the back button and move on, either they
don't care at all or they do care but assume it will be fixed without
their intervention.

What you propose is not a good policy, at least not in this application space.