Looking at the feedback in Hungarian I seem to notice some common problems
that might be solved (or have been already solved) or should be considered
by the usability team.

Many people have reported problems because the section edit links tended to
end up next to each other on one line if the pictures in the article
overlapped with section boundaries - most people found this confusing and
some reported engaging in a serious of futile edits to correct this problem.
I am not sure, but it seems that these links are now moved to be next to the
section titles which solves this problem. (To verify this, I could recommend
[[hu:Kolbász]] with quite a few pictures.)
(If this is a huwiki specific JS or CSS solution, you should consider the
problem for wikis where the translation of [edit] is significantly longer
than the English equivalent, which might lead to a higher chance of
 conflict with images.)

There were some comments about speed as well, some seem to have complained
of not having found the toolbar (I guess the JS generating the toolbar
didn't load for them quickly enough or at all).

Someone  using IE8 complained that he was constantly getting "This site has
an error" type of notifications with the page -- this, I hope, has been
fixed since (since 2009-12-01).

As mentioned earlier, and maybe in this thread, people were missing WikiEd
and Hotcat compatibility, as well as compatibility with a gadget that
allowed opening the search results in a new tab.

I personally am missing the possibility to update the built in special
characters box (here thinking about adding a section for wiki specific tags,
clean-up templates, or HTML tags).
Also, the buttons (under Advanced) to make redirects ("#redirect [[ ]]")  or
to add a references section. I think these two latter are common enough to
be had by default under advanced (maybe with a little dialogue showing
current redirects to the page and making it possible to create new ones in
the background with an explanatory text about the common cases when one
would want to do this [hyphenation, spelling variants]).

Best regards,
Bence