On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 8:55 PM, K. Peachey <p858sn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Would something like what is shown below get it even further down?
>
> a { color: blue }
> a.1_byte_article, a.2_byte_article, a.3_byte_article,

using an abbreviation like <x>ba would also help.

Limiting the user pref to intervals of 10 bytes would also help.

Also, as this piece of CSS is being dynamically generated,it only
needs to include the variations that occur in the body of the
article's HTML.

Or the CSS can be generated by JS on the client side, which is what
Aryeh has been suggesting all along (I think).

btw, I thought Domas was kidding.  I got a chuckle out of it, at least.

--
John Vandenberg