On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 8:32 PM, Lars Aronsson <l...@aronsson.se> wrote:
> Couldn't you just tag every internal link with
> a separate class for the length of the target article,
> and then use different personal CSS to set the
> threshold? The generated page would be the same
> for all users:

Until the page changes length.  That would force all articles that
link to it to be reparsed, unless we use some way to insert the
correct page lengths into a parsed page before serving it to the user.
 In which case we don't really need to do this, we can just insert the
stub class on the correct pages using the same mechanism.