On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 6:55 AM, Tei <oscar.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not dissapointed.  The wiki model make it hard, because
> everything can be modified, because the whole thing is giganteous and
> have a innertia, and the need to support a giganteous list of
> languages that will make the United Nations looks like timid.

Actually, wikis are much easier to optimize than most other classes of
apps.  The pages only change rarely compared to something like
Facebook or Google, which really has to regenerate every single page
customized to the view.  That's why we get by with so little money
compared to real organizations.