Hi,

> > I can say that despite being a nobody at Mozilla and having gotten
> > only one (rather trivial) patch accepted, I feel like I'm
> taken more
> > seriously by most of their paid developers than by most of
> ours.
>
> I'm sorry to hear that, and I'd like to know (off list) which paid
> developers are making you feel that way. I've made it pretty
> clear to
> Danese that I think you're one of our best volunteer developers, and
> that you should be given whatever you ask for, which, I think it's
> understood, includes respect. Maybe I can help to get that
> message to
> filter down to the rest of the organisation.

So it sounds like respect is also centralized in the wikimedia foundation,
please include me in your email to your underlings Tim, as I would also like to
have respect, maybe it will mean my request for image dumps is taken
seriously!  It would be nice if respect was earned, but it sounds like Tim can
create/enforce respect in a more simple way, sounds like a good leadership path
to me.. NOT! :)

cheers,
Jamie