At 2010-09-09 21:18, Neil Kandalgaonkar wrote:
> I don't know about the rest of you, but I am the kind of person who
> would forget that they were in debug mode, or would leave it "on" all
> the time anyway.
>
> Just a suggestion, but if there's a cookie or pref I feel it should add
> something visible to the page, to let you know you are in debug mode.
> Maybe an extra CSS rule that changes the logo or something.
>
> Otherwise, I'm not looking forward to even more complaints about why the
> site is slow. ;)

I doubt developers will complain about that, but in any case the cookie
will expire at the end of session (thought I know people that close
their browser about once in a month or so ;-)). And besides as
developers are developers they can add something to the page themselves.
Personally I prefer to have a skin chooser on top of the page in my test
mode.

Regards,
Nux.