2010/10/15 Aryeh Gregor <simetrical+wikil...@gmail.com>:
> I respectfully disagree.  Attitude is not important compared to
> concrete things that are upsetting people.

I think that we agree more than we disagree here. Obviously a huge
code review and deployment backlog is bad for everyone. Volunteers
should feel that their contributions are wanted, supported, and
appreciated (so should staff). And we are, in good faith, working
together to make sure this happens. We all want to build a healthy
community, and reminding us that we all can contribute to that, I
think, what Roan was mainly trying to do in this thread. :-)
--
Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation