Op 5 apr 2011, om 10:31 heeft Bryan Tong Minh het volgende geschreven:

> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 4:41 AM, Daniel Friesen
> <li...@nadir-seen-fire.com> wrote:
>> Personally, I like tacking on ?action=edit and especially purge.
>> Prefixing Special:Edit/ doesn't sound nice to me.
>> I know I fixed the issues with things like Special:Movepage not
>> sharing
>> the same UI tabs as the rest of the actions.
>>
> I'm +1 with you on this. I don't have any convincing arguments against
> either way, but action links just look nicer to me.

Without a doubt I'm +1 on this as well (either one of the other).

I'm in favour of action=.

* Easier to append to a url (like Daniel mentioned)

* "title" will actually be the title of the article and not of the
special page
  (imho an important point, especially for gadgets. I dont even wanna
remember
how I had to solve the problem to use css/js on a particular 'title'
and had to extract
it from page name and split by slash for it to apply to MovePage as
well. brrr)

* wgActionPaths are cool
- /wiki/edit/Foo
  /wiki/Special:Move/Foo ?
eh... no.

* because the action parameter is one of the oldest parameters
  around (feelin' nostaligic anyone ?)

* SpecialPages (imho) are not supposed to be bound to 1 title in
particular (unlike
MovePage and Undelete currently do).

Just my 2cents,

--