Op 8 apr 2011, om 01:11 heeft MZMcBride het volgende geschreven:

> Krinkle wrote:
>> Op 5 apr 2011, om 10:31 heeft Bryan Tong Minh het volgende
>> geschreven:
>>>>
>>> I'm +1 with you on this. I don't have any convincing arguments
>>> against
>>> either way, but action links just look nicer to me.
>>
>> Without a doubt I'm +1 on this as well (either one of the other).
>
> I mostly agree with you, I think, but you seem to be side-stepping the
> linking issue. The fact that it's currently quite ugly to make an
> edit link
> or a protect link is one of the biggest arguments in favor of using
> Special
> pages.
>
> Assuming all actions were standardized to use the ?action=
> parameter, what
> do you think about an {{#action:}} parser function? It would allow for
> something like [[{{#action:move|Main Page}}]]. Does this seem
> reasonable? If
> so, I think a page on MediaWiki with some transition information and
> a more
> in-depth look at what's actually needed to get to a consistent state
> would
> be a good next step (assuming such a page doesn't exist already).
> Thoughts?
>
> MZMcBride

Indeed, the linking issue is one of the things action-parameters does
not fix.
But like you say, those could be solved in another way.

I like the {{#action}} idea. I'm not sure [[ and ]] can or should
still be needed though.

--
Krinkle