I've been aware of this tool for quite a while, and shown it to some other
devs around here. I think it's awesome, but I have not had a need for it
yet. I think the visual editor may present some cases where this makes sense
- but generally it seems the most useful for writing tests that involved
taking several input actions and expecting a consistent result. Imagine how
useless this may be with testing that searing for something in Google
returns a search result - the results change constantly, how would you test
that? I think it's a cool tool, and we should consider it when testing, but
not go out of our way to use it.

- Trevor