> The code I wrote for Selenium Testing of extensions takes screenshots
> and plays them in a slideshow for you after the testing is completed.
> I did this so it would be possible to inspect layouts.

This is a good solution if you trigger the tests manually. For continuous
integration, though, you would like to have some automated way of inspecting
layouts. I am pretty positive that Sikuli runs on Hudson, which makes that an
option.

What I like about the idea is that you could also test some of the more exotic
browsers where selenium is not available. I was wondering (without looking too
much into Sikuli) whether it would be a tool for testing mobile interfaces.

-- Markus

Jeremy Postlethwaite
jpostlethwa...@wikimedia.org
515-839-6885 x6790