I can't answer to the automated or not part, partially because I'm
missing the rest of the thread.  I can tell you that because our one
server with the thumbs on it was getting dangerously low on space (and
still is), I've been purging a number of thumbs each day that are not
linked to on our projects.  People viewing those images again get new
thumbs, with whatever side effects that entails.

I've been asked today by some commons folks to filter out all images
with certain exif orientation data in it from the list, so I'm looking
at that right now.  If the percentage is small enough I'll do that,
though this does not resolve the problem in the mid or long term.
Thumbs are meant to be temporary data; we should not rely on any given
thumb or set of thumbs remaining around forever.

Ariel

Στις 08-12-2011, ημέρα Πεμ, και ώρα 16:06 +0000, ο/η David Gerard
έγραψε: