"Wikinaut" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r111588.

Commit summary for MediaWiki.r111588:

important fix inside HttpFunctions.php. I noticed that when you call
HttpRequest::factory with noProxy=true for example inside an intranet, this is
ignored in (Curl)HttpRequest because the proxy url is not cleared. This commit
makes sure at lowest level - namel in the public function proxySetup() - that a
optional(true) value of  noProxy is observed and that it (now) also clears the
proxy url. (I have been told that I am allowed to commit this patch. Please
carefully review, as usual).

Wikinaut's comment:

This part must be reached  if noProxy is true:

if ( Http::isLocalURL( $this->url ) || $this->noProxy ) {
$this->proxy = '';