On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 5:20 AM, Diederik van Liere <dvanli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My concern is not about the UI of Gerrit, I know it's popular within
> WMF to say that it's UI sucks but I don't think that's the case and
> even if it was an issue it's only minor.

We are changing from a CR system where everything (or atleast almost
everything) was displayed on a single (and non confusing) page to a
system that to plainly put it, is a clusterfuck of confusing (And i'm
known for choosing the more time consuming/evil/painful methods of
doing things),

One of the major sticking points (that from my understanding is what
the WMF people are hateing on) is the diff views in comparison of CR
to Gerrit, For example we used to have them all display on one page
where as with Gerrit you need to open each one (each changed file) in
a separate tab, I don't really call that a minor issue.