On 4 April 2012 10:28, Petr Bena <benap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Indeed :-)
>
> But if I didn't think it's weird, I wouldn't start this. I am always
> trying to find a solution from programmer point of view for a problems
> which community sometimes try to solve "by hand".
>

>From a security perspective (my speciality) there really isn't a lot of a
difference between the two proposals in terms of the problems they face.

Except that the current process requires a certain "human" involvement, and
scrutiny. Which is usually the best security mechanism.

A determined attacker is going to be able to break through either process;
but in the current setup their subsequent actions are likely to be noticed.

Tom