On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 9:47 PM, Mr. Gregory Varnum
<gregory.var...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Is anyone from Freenode on this list or able to respond? I feel like they'd
>>> be open to the conversation and hearing general thoughts from a designated
>>> group even before we know what carrot we'll offer.
>>>
>>> If any requests are a non-starter then it may not matter if we can offer
>>> resources or not.
>>>
>>> I think investigating networks more receptive both to our bot needs and
>>> accepting our partner wikis.

I don't understand why the wikiqueer community couldn't have its
channel while there are already communities channels like #gaygeeks
and #gaygeeks-fr.

Were it a channel problem (ie you can't have your channel on our
network) or a group registration issue (ie you can't have a group,
with cloaks)?

--
Sébastien Santoro aka Dereckson
http://www.dereckson.be/