> > From my point of view bugzilla should provide a status: 'in review'
> > alongside 'new', 'unconfirmed', 'resolved' and 'assigned'
>
> It'd be nice if the statuses weren't all shouted and single words. INREVIEW
> is pretty unpleasant.

How about ATTEMPTED, PATCHED, DEVELOPED, PROPOSED or even FIXED ?
The other way to look at it is to introduce "RESOLVED / VERIFIED" which
would allow although I'd prefer a separate state for backwards
compatibility. That way RESOLVED FIXED means - I fixed this but it's not
the end of the story yet..
FIXED might cause confusion because of it's use in resolved fixed and seems
a bit presumptuous.

> > This would be useful for cases where a pull request has been sent or a
> > patch attached - so effectively the ticket has almost been resolved
> pending
> > this last review step.
>
> Right. We've been hitting this more and more lately. It used to be that
> you'd commit to SVN, mark the bug as fixed, and then if your revision was
> reverted, the bug would be reopened by the person doing the reverting. With
> Git, the development workflow has changed, so it makes sense to adjust
> Bugzilla's workflow as necessary.
>
> +1 I am a big offender of this - and the reason I do it is I want to
filter it from my list of open bugs and there is no in between step.