On Wed, 2012-10-10 at 12:25 +0200, Siebrand Mazeland (WMF) wrote:
> Can we please change the venue for this discussion? English Wikipedia
> is not used and/or visited by all.
> It seems to me that Meta-Wiki or mediawiki.org is a better place

+1. When I added this to en.wp Village Pump I was rather clueless about
WM infrastructure and the best place/audience for this.
(Not that I'd understand the infrastructure much more nowadays yet. ;)

I'm going to move my outline to
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Bug_management_Doc_Rewrite (or such)
tomorrow and try to elaborate on the bullet points that seem unclear.

Seems like mediawiki.org will also be the place for the content itself
(with potential interwiki redirects to mw.org).

andre
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/