wi.ki is not available - it's been purchased by a company trying to sell
gTLD domains. A couple months ago wi.ki was still available, but not
anymore (http://www.wi.ki/)

More than that, they are using Wikipedia's logo stolen from Wikimedia
Commons without attribution and infringing on the WMF's trademark.