We're not planning on creating a job specifically for some extensions that just
lint javascript.

However, what we are doing is this: The javascript lint check is currently the
first component in the new Grunt build tasks system.

Once we've migrated all crucial tasks from Ant build.xml to Gruntjs and have
migrated to Zuul (instead of Gerrit Trigger), we can easily create a catch-all
job for any repositories that don't have a dedicated job which would simply
execute "grunt lint" (aka the "Universal Linter") that will run phplint,
jshint, csslint, puppetlint etc.

-- Krinkle