Thanks Antoine!
Currently JSHint doesn't get a vote on MobileFrontend
(http://integration.mediawiki.org/ci/job/mwext-MobileFrontend-jslint/10/console
: SUCCESS (non-voting)). Is it possible to make it vote and -1
anything which disobeys jshint? This would be extremely useful.

I'm really excited by this, and I'm looking forward to qunit integration next ;)

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:52 AM, Antoine Musso <hashar+...@free.fr> wrote:
> Le 04/12/12 22:22, Jon Robson a écrit :
>> This is now running on MobileFrontend [1] but needs some tweaking!
>> It's awesome! Kudos to whoever enabled that.
> <snip>
>> [1]
>> https://integration.mediawiki.org/ci/job/mwext-MobileFrontend-jslint/6/console
>
> Hello Jon,
>
> I did enable it but most of the credits come to Timo who packaged JSHint
> so it can be used by Jenkins :-]
>
> That is still a bit a work in progress though, JSHint results are not
> being shown in Jenkins yet beside the console output.
>
> --
> Antoine "hashar" Musso

Jon Robson
http://jonrobson.me.uk