On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 08:35:44 -0800, Tyler Romeo <tylerro...@gmail.com> wrote:

3) As a solution, I think it would be good if - at least in
not-so-important-as-the-core extensions - the changes merged automatically
after getting, for example, 2x "+1"... Or will you end up with changes
reviewed by not merged by anyone? And also, maybe it would also be good if the system automatically added some reviewers - randomly or based on some
"ownership" rules...

This is a bad idea. It defies the concept of what +1 and +2 mean. Also, +1
permissions are given to literally everybody, so any two developers could
override the opinion of the repository maintainer.

What we should do is get a list going on mediawiki.org with people listing
what they're open to reviewing and how free they are to do so.

*--*
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com

Actually registration is open to everyone now by simple form submission. So actually, any one developer could get any change they wanted merged. All they need to do is trivially register a second labs account.