That's not at all true in the real world. Look at the actual requests for
google analytics on a high percentage of sites, etc.

Setting new request headers for mobile that map to new inflexible fields in
the log stream that must be set on all non mobile requests ("\t-\t-")
equals gigabytes of unnecessarily log data every day (that we want
to save 100% of) for no good reason. Wanting to keep query params "pure"
isn't a good reason.