Hi,

I am Jiabao Wu, 1st year postgraduate student in Australian National
University. At the end of last year, I graduated in B.IT in ANU with double
major of Software Development and IT in New Media Arts.

I am currently studying a course of free and opensource software
development. This has boosted my passion to contribute to the FOSS
community. I am going to apply GSoC and OPW. In the mean time, I would like
to contribute to MediaWiki. I have finished "landing instructions" and
installed mediawiki-vagrant. Could you give me some suggestions what I
shall do next?

For GSoC and OPW, I am interested in the following project ideas.
- VisualEditor plugins
- Proofread Page extension needs to be refactored
- Prototyping inline comments
- Bugzilla-MediaWiki extension
- Allowing 3rd party wiki editors to run more CSS features

They all look fun and within my ability to me. But not sure which one shall
I actually pick... May I pick more than one when I apply? Any suggestions
in picking the projects?

Thanks a lot for reading.

Cheers,
Jiabao