Le 06/06/13 00:15, Andre Klapper a écrit :

> in December I mentioned the idea of having a "PATCH_AVAILABLE" or
> "PATCH_TO_REVIEW" status in Bugzilla [1] and that we should re-evaluate
> the idea once we have automatic notifications from Gerrit into Bugzilla
> in place [2]. This is now the case [3].
<snip>

Hello,

Lamely copy pasting my reply to the December thread
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/2012-December/065047.html :

-------8<-------8<-------8<-------8<-------8<-------8<-------
Launchpad.net has instead of RESOLVED and VERIFIED:

  Fix Committed (fixed but not available until next release)
  Fix Released (fix released).

Which is essentially the same as PATCH_AVAILABLE and RELEASED.

I never use the keywoard myself (I suck I crafting my own bugzilla
searches).  So I will more than welcome the status change.  Make sure we
can move straight from NEW to RELEASED.

cheers,

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso