On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:05 PM, James Forrester <jforres...@wikimedia.org>wrote:

> * In gerrit but not merged - "PATCH IN REVIEW" (eww) or "COMMITTED" or
> whatever.

Committed would've been appropriate in Subversion, but 'committed' in Git
does not guarantee it is available in Gerrit.

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:05 PM, James Forrester <jforres...@wikimedia.org>
 wrote:
 * In gerrit and merged but not yet in production - "RESOLVED/FIXED"

> (confusing) or "MERGED" or whatever. Breaking queries' URLs would suck,
> though.

I agree, we shouldn't break existing URLs. Let's not rename existing ones.

 wrote:

> * ? In production in /some/ places - not sure if we'd want to capture
> this, especially as we're hoping to move to continuous deployment anyway.
>  * In production in all of the WMF cluster - "RELEASED", replacing the
> unused "VERIFIED" state?

This should definitely not be used for WMF cluster deployment, only for
tarball releases to third parties (if at all).
Also I'm not sure 'Verified' is completely unused...

 wrote:

> Also, +1 to a "Fixes-Bug: 123" annotation or somesuch, as Timo proposed a
> couple of months ago in the rather more cryptic "Bug 123" vs. "Bug: 123".

+1 from me as well.

Alex Monk