Le 04/06/13 18:00, Antoine Musso a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Since we introduced hooks in MediaWiki, the documentation has been
> maintained in a flat file /docs/hooks.txt . Over the week-end I have
> converted the content of that file to let Doxygen recognize it.
>
> The patchset is:
>   https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/66128/
<snip>

After two weeks, it seems the single objection against converting the
plain text to Doxygen format is the markup format when reading the flat
file.   On the other hands a few people like the HTML output and some
people praised this change either over IRC or by private mail.

Regardless of where we should maintain the doc, is there anything
preventing the change to land in?  Please cast your voice :)

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso