On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 7:13 PM, John Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > http://parsoid.wmflabs.org:8001/stats
> >
> > This is the url for our round trip testing on 160K pages (20K each from 8
> > wikipedias).
>
> Fantastic!  How frequently are those tests re-run?  Could you add a
> last-run-date on that page?

The git sha1 displayed on the page can be turned into a timestamp.  For
example, it's currently showing git
 d5fe6c9052c23bcc0b63a4d0d1b3e5b68fd2ef37 and
https://git.wikimedia.org/commit/mediawiki%2Fextensions%2FParsoid/d5fe6c9052c23bcc0b63a4d0d1b3e5b68fd2ef37
says that commit was authored on Fri Jul 19 10:20:39 2013 -0700.  So, less
than a week old (it takes a few days to crank through all the pages in its
set).

Was a regression testsuite built using the issues encountered during
> the last parser rewrite?

Yes, mediawiki/core/tests/parser/parserTests.txt (which predates parsoid)
has been continuously updated throughout the development process.
 --scott

--
(http://cscott.net)