Having mobile just joined it the only feedback I can give so far is it
is confusing knowing what is where but I'm not quite sure how to
improve that confusion yet other than having a gerrit page which tells
me what is deployed everywhere so i can check out the state of
mediawiki.org or en.wiki when debugging issues.

In case it is useful I drew a tube map after a quick chat with Greg to
describe the deployment train process:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Deployment_train_tube_map_for_MediaWiki_2013-10-21_13-30.jpg

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Arthur Richards
<aricha...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 6:41 PM, MZMcBride <z...@mzmcbride.com> wrote:
>>
>> Though everyone to have commented here so far (myself included) don't
>> deploy code or help fix the bugs that arise after (not directly, anyway).
>> I'd be most interested to hear from Sam, Arthur, Max, Greg, et al. (the
>> people on <https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments>) about how the
>> deployments process(es) are working.
>>

> Personally, I do not have a strong opinion about this yet. The mobile web
> team just got on the deployment train two weeks ago (previously we managed
> our own weekly deployments that went out cluster-wide), so it feels too
> early for me have a sense of what works well/doesn't as we're still working
> out some internal kinks and getting used to the new rhythm. That said,
> 'option c' seems really sensible to me - it would be nice to have the extra
> working day to address issues that cropped up on the testwikis before
> pushing changes out to the non-wikipedia wikis.
>
> --
> Arthur Richards
> Software Engineer, Mobile
> [[User:Awjrichards]]