<quote name="MZMcBride" date="2013-11-07" time="20:11:35 -0400">
> Both this reply and your previous reply give the impression that you have
> no interest in directly working on a code deployment dashboard yourself.
> Perhaps a stupid question, but why is that?

I have interest, just right now not much time. I would love to just do
it but realistically won't get anything significant any time soon.

> Sam seems to have the deployments to the wikis under control and the Marks
> seem to have the third-party releases under control. This seems like a
> good project for you.

Along with everything else, yeah. ;) Thanks for the tip. :)

I'm also looking into reusing something like the Etsy pushbot for
helping with the [[wikitech:Lightning deploys]] when they get busy.

But this was already on my 'task list' (I use taskwarrior):

greg@x200s:~$ task list

ID Proj          Pri Due        Age  Description
23 wmf.releng    M   11/13/2013 1d   design what I want from a dashboard

That's referring to a dashboard for a number of things; not just where
the code is when.

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |