Hi, I am Inderpreet Singh, this is my first mail and I hope I am on
correct mailing list. I am currently working on an online geometry
viewer that was developed under BRL-CAD (brlcad.org) as one of it's
GSOC projects last summer. It's in it's very basic stage. It currently
allows you to upload a CAD model (.g file) and view it 3D in the
browser. I was planning to add a feature that would allow users to
embed their models on websites and share it, (think of it as
http://codepen.io/ for CAD). Also, we were planning to add a mged
command interface so that we can edit the CAD model online using mged
commands. We were having discussions over these when someone among us
pointed out that there is a need of similar extension for mediawiki. I
would really love to know more about the requirements and propose
BRL-CAD (one of the oldest open
source repositories in world) on a server with web-interface as a full
open source candidate for the required tool.

--
Inderpreet Singh

Ekoankar Sahai
ishwerdas.com