aren't you lost this links? :-)

1 https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki-Vagrant
2 https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Z%C3%BCrich_Hackathon_2014

11.02.2014 06:13, Arthur Richards пишет:
A few of us have been discussing how awesome it would be to use
MediaWiki-Vagrant[1] to create a portable production-like environment. This
would give Mediawiki engineers a common ground from which to develop core
code and/or extensions, and by coming close to mimicking Wikimedia's
production environment, would hopefully reduce the amount of friction
around getting features out to production. Also, this is something that we
would be able to pre-package this for new engineers - imagine handing a new
MediaWiki engineer a USB stick with an up-to-date MediaWiki-Vagrant
instance that closely mimics production at say, a future hackathon.

We started chatting about what it would take to get us there, and
identified some initial steps that we'd like to tackle at the Zürich
Hackathon - namely, turning a few puppetized production services into roles
that we could use in MediaWiki-Vagrant.

We've created a corresponding 'topic' on the Hackathon's topic page[2] to
describe what we'd like to achieve at the Hackathon. Please review,
comment, and certainly add yourself as an 'interested person' if this
catches your fancy and you plan to attend the hackathon.