On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 8:10 AM, Isarra Yos <zhoris...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Linux often gets arial. Anyone with wine will probably have it installed,
> too, and most will have wine even if they don't use it. It's not
> necessarily a particularly good copy, either.

With the current stack that won't happen even if the user has downloaded
Arial, because Helvetica comes before Arial in the font-family settings.
Linux systems (you can check this using fc-match
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fontconfig#Utilities) recognize and try to
match Helvetica first. We specifically put Helvetica there first so Linux
users would always get a good free font they have that is equivalent. For
most users (Ubuntu, Debian) this will be Nimbus Sans L.

Steven