It looks like Nemo has been doing this (thanks a bunch Nemo) but I
wasn't cc'ed on any of these reports so I was getting just as
frustrated as you thinking we were inside a black hole :)

I don't expect the average user to raise bugs.

This would be a great thing to discuss in the retrospective - as soon
as a beta feature stops being a beta feature, we should have flushed
the contents of the typography talk page and asked that people raise
bugs or at least we/i should have been more attentive and raised bugs
on behalf of those users to ensure that common problems could be
collated and addressed.

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Erwin Dokter <er...@darcoury.nl> wrote:
> On 11-04-2014 20:00, Jon Robson wrote:
>>

>> Please don't accuse me of things that are not true. I do want to see
>> these things, but I have to manage 1) mailing lists 2) bugzilla 3)
>> wiki pages (which i have to know exist). I am only human. Thanks for
>> the links to bugs I've cc'ed myself on all of these.
>

> That was not my intention, I'm sorry. But I am getting so frustrated because
> the foundation keeps giving the impression that it does not even acknowledge
> that there is a problem, or at least refuses to remedy it by clinging on the
> currently broken implementaion.
>

>>> Since that page was linked as the primary feedback page when the refresh
>>> was
>>> announced, it should be the first place to check for error reports.
>>> Claiming
>>> non-existence of Bugzilla reports is just plain selective ignorance.
>>

>> I disagree. Bugzilla is where we report bugs. If no one raises bugs as
>> they will go lost.
>

> Then that should have been in the FAQ. The announcement only sends the
> readers to the talk page to give feedback.
>

> Regards,
> --
> Erwin Dokter

Jon Robson