On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 11:14 PM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> FWIW, for me as a power user who watches many discussions simultaneously on
> multiple wikis, a unified watchlist and more refined tools for watchlist
> management are among the features at the top of my development wish list.

*nod* The watchlist is an awesome tool, and there's so much more we
could do with it. :) I like the theme Danny's proposed for the first
quarter work on Flow: "Never miss a message". When Flow begins to
deliver on that promise, I think power users will start seeing some of
the advantages such a system affords.

Please don't hesitate to note requests/suggestions on the Talk:Flow page here:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Flow

And please comment on the overall roadmap here:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_Engineering/2014-15_Goals

Thanks :)

Erik

--