Am 10.06.2014 09:33, schrieb Erik Moeller:
On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 11:14 PM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

FWIW, for me as a power user who watches many discussions simultaneously on
multiple wikis, a unified watchlist and more refined tools for watchlist
management are among the features at the top of my development wish list.
*nod* The watchlist is an awesome tool, and there's so much more we
could do with it. :)

Watchlist and (fine-granular definable) E-Mail-Notifications are very important - for my daily work. LiquidThreads and Echo (if you opt-in to mail) offer that (using the MediaWiki UserMailer functions).

Does Flow also offer E-Mail-Notifications?