Hi David! Sorry but I won't be at Wikimania. But several of the people who
have commented on
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Requests_for_comment/Associated_namespaces
will be. I suggest that you reply to their comments! Can you say what
specifically feels unsolvable to you? If you can say that here on
wikitech-l, maybe others can help you solve those problems!

Sumana Harihareswara
Senior Technical Writer
Wikimedia Foundation