Wiadomość napisana przez Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> w dniu 20 lip 2014, o
godz. 22:10:

> I suppose that could refer only to aptitude and not Ubuntu support as a
> whole.

Yep. That means that the package available on Ubuntu is not supported.

If I'm not mistaken you're preparing for some MediaWiki hacking, including
hackathon? If yes, I'd strongly recommend you to take a look at Vagrant [0].
It's software that allows you to set up a clean working environment, isolated
from your system. That way you can keep your main system clean and have
an easier setup.

MediaWiki-Vagrant is a configuration for Vagrant that gives you MediaWiki
development focused environment with debug info and other handy things
enabled by default.

Hope you find that useful and happy coding :)

Michał

[0] http://www.vagrantup.com/