Straniu, Jimbo's comments in his keynote about forking concerned
encouraging competent editors who can't work cooperatively with other
people to fork in a way that would be better for everyone in the long run.
I don't believe this disappointing  confrontation between the WMF and
volunteers were what Jimbo had in mind.

Pine