How about a simple script to create a phabricator task after a few days (a
week?) of a patch inactivity to review that patch. It will allow "assign
to", allow managers to see each dev's review queue, and will prevent
patches to fall through the cracks.

Obviously this won't be needed after we move gerrit to phabricator.