Brion, i would love to use gerrit more fully (that is until we finally
migrate! :)), but gerrit to my knowledge does not differentiate between a
CC (review if you want to) and TO (i want you to +2). Having multiple cooks
means some patches don't get merged at all.  I feel each patch should be
assigned to a person who will +2 it.  This does not preclude others from
+2ing it, but it designates one responsible for the answer.