Hi Nick,
I'm glad the Foundation is finally valuing a usable discussion system.

Unfortunately, there are some serious issues with Flow which will prevent my use of it in production if not addressed in full:

 * Administrators *must* be able to to see a deleted Flow board without
   undeleting it (T90972 <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T90972>)
 * Ordinary users *must* be able to move topics between boards (T88140
   <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T88140>)
 * Ordinary users *must* be able to edit AND move AND indent AND dedent
   other users' comments (T78253
   <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T78253>)
 * An arbitrary indentation level *must* be allowed, with optional
   facilitations for adding an {{outdent}}-like marker
 * Every basic functionality (including but not limited to the
   "preview" button) *must* work without relying on JavaScript (T60019
   <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T60019>)

I see that the implementation of many features was delayed at the initial stage of development, but they can't be ignored when trying to deploy such a software in production. Thank you.