Il 17/03/2015 14:05, Max Semenik ha scritto:
On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 3:05 AM, Ricordisamoa <ricordisa...@openmailbox.org>
wrote:

  * An arbitrary indentation level *must* be allowed, with optional
    facilitations for adding an {{outdent}}-like marker

Why? Manual indentation just leads to you having to decode these levels
sometimes. Soulless machines are better at indenting consistently than us
meatbags. Also, my personal opinion is that indenting is just silly and
needs to die, not accumulate more cruft.

Software cannot understand which post a message replies to.
In case a sensible way of reducing clutter in the interface without limiting indenting options can be found, I'll favor it.

  * Every basic functionality (including but not limited to the
    "preview" button) *must* work without relying on JavaScript (T60019
    <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T60019>)

Surprise! It's 2015, and web doesn't quite work without JS. Some basics
still need to work without it, but very basics.

I have always been proud of contributing to projects that value accessibility more than fancy animations.
Flow is a regression in regard to this.