On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 6:52 AM, MZMcBride <z...@mzmcbride.com> wrote:

> What is "Community Tech"? How does it differ from the work the rest of the
> engineering and product team is doing?

Yes, everything WMF does has a community aspect (except facilities?), so
it's tricky to know when to highlight it. And "community" is an open-ended
pluralistic term, like "User" or "Open". It's reasonable to want teams to
be more specific, give them a little more time as we work through the reorg.

I'm forming an Open Community Core Engagement team, dedicated to
experimenting on wiki users. <-- joke, I kid

Peace,
--
=S Page  WMF Tech writer