Since the team doesn't even exist yet, it's probably going to be a bit
nebulous for now. According to the announcements so far:

"The Community Tech team is focused on meeting the needs of active
contributors to Wikipedia and the sister projects for improved,
expert-focused curation and moderation tools. The creation of the Community
Tech team is a direct outcome of requests from core contributors for
improved support for moderation tools, bots, and the other features that
help the Wikimedia projects succeed. The team will work closely with the
community, through the Community Engagement department, to define their
roadmap and deliverables."

"... This includes a Community Tech team dedicated to supporting tools for
core contributors ..."

Kaldari